We have two (2) maintenance plans available our Pay as you Go and Monthly Fixed cost packages.
"Pay As You Go" Hourly Rates “Whenever you need it”:
Charged at an hourly rate of $40. However unlike most web development companies we only charge per quota (capped every 15 minutes). So for example if a project takes 15 minutes or less then the cost would be $10.00; between 16-30 minutes would cost $20.00; 31-45 minutes = $30.00, and a full hour $40.
Monthly Fixed Cost Plans:
If you need regular updates to your existing Website, then our fixed maintenance plans (based on pre-paid "blocks" of hours) will be more economical. Update old information, add new pages, improve search optimization, send out email newsletters and more. If you require frequent updates, save money with our fixed monthly maintenance plans.
Website Maintenance Plan 1 - $ 70.00 ( $35/hr ) - save $10 per month
Up to 2 hours of monthly support and website updates at reduced rates. This includes updating of graphics, text and code, etc.
Website Maintenance Plan 2 - $ 150.00 ( 30/hrs) – save $ $25.00 permonth
Up to 5 hours of monthly support and website updates at reduced rates. This includes updating of graphics, text and code, SEO, etc.
Custom Maintenance Plan
More than 5 hours/month - We can customize a plan based on your needs.
- Call or email us for a quote -
*Terms: 12 month contract. Annual fees must be pre-paid in full.
Web Site Maintenance Policy:
1. We maintain a current local backup copy of your web site.
2. "Maintenance" is defined as keeping the web site current. It is not intended to be a redesign or revamp.
3. Updates are completed within 48 hours of the time they are received, except weekends and holidays. Updates received after 3:00pm PST may not be completed until the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made.
4. Time is based on actual total time involved in completing the updates at the time of billing (usually the third week of the month). If no updates or changes have been requested, there is no monthly fee for maintenance.
5. Although we make every effort to make accurate changes, it is the client's responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. We do not charge for changes that are our fault. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular hourly update fees will be charged.
6. We reserve the right to distinguish between "updates" and "new design". New design work is charged at our design rate of $50/hour.
7. Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible. Attachments should be in .txt or .doc (Word) format. Pictures need to be .jpg or .gif. Updates may also be sent by postal mail or by fax. These require retyping data or scanning photos and will cost more to complete the changes.
8. Your web site may be using third-party components (web site trackers, weather info-feeds, etc.). We have no control over what third party sites do and take no responsibility for loss of information due to actions of these sites. Any changes to your site stemming from regulations of these third party components will be billed at the normal hourly rate.